- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
So Paula Deen has a new cooking network. Not one show but a whole network. Tell me again about the poor racists having their lives ruined.
Lol… white supremacy
I hope all the butter she puts in her food kills her.
Damn a whole network though? Karma is to real for her to be prospering
I am beyond touched and excited to have won the Anime News Network Sailor Moon contest. Thank you so much, Tohei and VIZ! All of the entries were incredibly moving and extremely beautiful. Sailor Moon really helped me get through a very somber childhood, as it did for so many others. Here is a little doodle to celebrate the amazing fandom! ♥
There is no such things as ‘innocent’ or ‘guilty’ Palestinians. Armed resistance to fascist occupation is their right.
What israel and our media shamelessly calls ‘militants’ are Palestinian people fighting to defend their land and their families.
They deserve just as much respect and dignity.
When I was a kid I thought your 20s were supposed to be fun, not filled with perpetual anxiety about financial stability and constantly feeling like an unaccomplished piece of shit.
That’s because it was fun for baby boomers and they basically gave us this impression it would always be like that, but then they ruined the economy.